Hotpoint Aquarius FDL570P Fault...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have a problem with my dishwasher, when i switch it on & press the start button it seems to act as normal, i can hear the pump running and then the valve opening & letting water in, however 30 seconds or so after letting water it the following lights flash and the machine begins pumping out the water again: two red lights on the left which i think are the salt and rinse aid lights, and on the far right the wash, drying and end lights are also flashing.. tried to find what error this series of lights points to however had no success.. if anyone could be any help that would be great, thanks

Sponsored Links
That error points to a faulty turbine. Found on the left hand side of the dishwasher.

thats great thank you, i have ut in bits and can see theirs a small pcb at the turbine part u mentioned, what do you think the best course of action is, replace the 'air break & turbine'? Ive looked for this part and i can get it for around £15 which isnt too much of an expense to get it working again.. likewise if it doesnt cure the problem..

Sponsored Links
Normally it's the turbine that's faulty. Is there a reed switch on the pcb.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back