Hotpoint Aquarius WF560 error codes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all,

I stumbled across this forum whilst searching for washing machine error codes and would like to say Hi to you all :). I'm sure the answer will be from one of you guys ;).

Next, the question.................I have a Hotpoint Aquarius WF560 Washing Machine that stops during the cycle with the 'reduced crease' and 'mini load' lights flashing slowly and the 'on/off' light flashing quickly. Can you advise me of the likely fault? error code (for the Hotpoint site)? Or any other relevant info?

I couldn't find anything of relevance on the Hotpoint website :(, but that doesn't mean it's not there :rolleyes: .

Many thanks,
Dave

Sponsored Links
what number lights 1 and 2 3 and 4 2 and 3 etc ignore start button

congrats :LOL: you have a blocked filter that code means fo5 filter is blocked, found under the front kickstrip or at the rear depending on age of mc .remove and clean also check waste pipe could be kinked or blocked on sink spigot

Sponsored Links
congrats :LOL: you have a blocked filter that code means fo5 filter is blocked, found under the front kickstrip or at the rear depending on age of mc .remove and clean also check waste pipe could be kinked or blocked on sink spigot

Thanks ;). I'm off to do some unblocking now! :) I'll let you know how I get on!

Cheers,
Dave

Cheers rocks1,

I had a go at cleaning last night and this is what I found :oops: :

Waste bucket - slate like limescale, 5 pence and shirt collar strengthener :eek:
Waste bucket holder - limescale
Pressure Chamber? - totally blocked with mayonaisse type gunk
Pump - Ok
Waste pipe - limescale

No wonder why it indicated a blockage!

I finished putting the machine back together at 11.45 last night but couldn't quite get the final pinch on the self locking jubilee clip for the waste pipe (only very slightly rotating around the pipe fitment). A job for the molegrips tonight after work as I don't want to be mopping the kitchen floor! lol.

The machine is only 18 months old too!

Thanks,
Dave

well done :LOL: first dont use low temp washes .buy a couple bottles of white vinegar and pour in dispenser no clothes no powder ,put on 95 and leave. repeat twice a month then you wont have that problem :D

hi i have lights 3&4 Ntc fault on my hotpoint wf560 what is a ntc fault can i fix it also the power button is flashing

Check the 2 thin blue wires that go to thermistor on the heater

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back