Hotpoint AQXXF 149 Washing machine does not fill with water?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a hotpoint AQXXF 149 washing machine which does not fill.

I have checked the cold water fill hose and water pressure is fine and it runs perectly throught it. However when i got to start a program the drm spins but there is now water inside.

Can anyone help ???

I have also checked the filter at the bottom of the machine and this appears to be clear and clean also.

Sponsored Links
presure pipe blocked blow though the tube .

remove the lid. its on the side clear plastic tube .pull it off the pressure switch and blow down it .

Sponsored Links
in your first post you say there is now water inside do you mean no water or water in the drum ,

there is no water getting into the drum at all.
When i start a wash program there is an initial "Click Click " noise and then im waiting for the drum to fill and there is nothing happens.

Nevertheless it seems the washing machine is acting as if it actually has water in it and begins the wash cycle and the drum begins to spin.

Also when i open the tray where you place the washing powder not a drop of water has got inside it, it is bone dry!!

blow dowm pressue pipe it thinks theres water in it .

sorry but where abouts on the machine is the pressure pipe??

Hi all,

I have a hotpoint AQXXF 169 washing machine which give GOOD water flow for about 15secs and than DOES NOT FILL. Thereafter get a message saying water not filling up.

I have checked the cold water fill hose and water pressure is fine and it runs perectly throught it.

Can anyone help ???

I have also checked the filter at the bottom of the machine and this appears to be clear and clean also.

email me your comments pls [email protected]

NB:FIRST TIME does this forum feedback so thanks for your comments in advance..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back