Hotpoint Dishwasher (Aquarius FDW60P) problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I set programme and press start but after a very short time machine beeps, the green ECO light flashes and programme execution stops although drain pump continues to run. Please can you tell me what is the cause of the problem?

Sponsored Links
We had a problem with our dishwasher, some-one in the house decided to clean it out with fairy liquid! after clearing up all the bubbles it wouldn't work...we took every moving part off & eventually pulled it out of it's housing to discover that the inlet hose was squashed so it couldn't fill up. We had obviously pushed it back too far whilst trying to clean up the bubbles!

anti flood come, on tip mc back and see if water is in the base if so you have a leak.

hi, hope anyone can help my adp 8520 dishwasher has stoped working the first 3 program lights constantly flash & it beeps 10 times can you help with this?

Sponsored Links
we ha that it said a blockage so we cleaned all filters out to no avail then my husband put the hose pipe up the back outside drain pipe and fushed water backwards up the pipe and into the machine- this cured it

I set programme and press start but after a very short time machine beeps, the green ECO light flashes and programme execution stops although drain pump continues to run. Please can you tell me what is the cause of the problem?

we cleaned filters and still didint work so we put hose pipe up the (outside at the back) drain pipe and back filed the machine with water - this cleared everything and goes fine

hi all i had that problem a few weeks back and i look on line Hotpoint said the could send some one out but it would cost £80 or more but someone said tilt it forward lot of water comes out then tighten the white bit under the lower arm and it worked.
Now it has a new problem the fast and eco lights come on. it starts up fine then when it starts to heat the water it sounds like a coffee mc bubbling away. any ideas before i get a new one.

Is it lights 3 and 4 if so pump is blocked. Remove the filters and use a metal coathanger and flick it round in the 3 slots in the sump this will unblock it.

That means time out filling , poss kinked hose or water valve is almost shut off

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hotpoint DWT 10, DWF 50 & DWM55 also FDW/SDW60 dishwashers

Led 1 Intensive
Led 2 Normal
Led 3 Eco
Led 4 Fast
Led 5 Prewash
Led 6 Delicate

3.....Overflow (water in base)-Leak from water line
4.....Solenoid valve fault -Inlet valve,connections
5.....Thermistor circuit-Thermistor c/w timer
6.....Timeout heating-NTC detached from casing
3+4.Timeout draining-Pump connections,blockage,module
4+5.Timeout filling-Tap off,Inlet valve,connections,timer,water turbine
3+5.Circulation pump not working- pump,connections,capacitor,module
3+5.Filters blocked-Mesh plate,filter or microfilter,pressure sensor
1+4.Software recognition error-Timer not programmed,wrong keypad
4+6.Heating circuit-heater,connections,module,relay
3+4.Hardware version (timer

right have tried the hanger and it does not go far wiggled it about.
i have put it on and it starts you can hear the water drain away that some time is in the bottom (not much though) then it fill (or sounds like it it filling) the waits a few min then it sounds like a coffee mc bubbling.
i look at the back of the mc behind the black stuff and the pipe to the top arm has a small amount of water in it bubbling at the bottom. after a bit you hear the tablet door open then it starts bubbling again. then after a bit it stop and the 4 and 6 lights come on. I think the problem before is make the heater over heat so it goes off.
i not very clever if you can help any more i would be grateful.

Right it's now 4 and 6. That's a heater fault. Let's start from the begining when you start it it should fill on the side then start spraying water and the water should cover the inside of the dishwasher. Does this happen

Is the inlet hose kinked , undo the hose does water come out quite fast. This is found at the rear and it's poss blue in colour.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back