Hotpoint Dishwasher BFI 620

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My dishwasher will not start and the Intensive Wash and Daily Wash lights are flashing. If I turn it off then back on again all seems ok but when I try to set it going again I can hear it hum then it beeps and the lights start to flash again. I have checked the filter and that appears clear and the manual does not have any information about what causes those 2 lights to flash.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
I can't give specific help but I am sure that those two lights flashing are an 'error code' which a Hotpoint tech. will have the information for.

If they were 'user info.' codes I guess they would be in the user manual.

In my experience error codes may be on for, for example:

Water heater failure.

Blocked filter....
........and other things.

Sorry can't be more help than that.

Harvey

thanks - I did e-mail Hotpoint but they only pointed me in the direction of their web site which does not have info on these error codes. I guess I'll have to pay for the engineer visit!

Thanks anyway for the feedback.

Sponsored Links
My dishwasher will not start and the Intensive Wash and Daily Wash lights are flashing. If I turn it off then back on again all seems ok but when I try to set it going again I can hear it hum then it beeps and the lights start to flash again. I have checked the filter and that appears clear and the manual does not have any information about what causes those 2 lights to flash.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks

did you resolve this problem?
as i have exactly the same thing now on mine
cheers steve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back