hotpoint FDW80 wont circulate water/wash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a HOTPOINT FDW80 and at present wont circulate any water during the wash cycle. When in the wash cycle the water is coming up from the filter and water remining at the bottom of the dishwasher and not circulating

Has anyone got any ideas as to what this might be

Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sounds like you have a problem with the water pump or the controller :cry: you need to perform some electrical checks at the motor but don't atemp this is you don't know what your doing :confused:
sorry!!

circulation pump needs replacing cost about 80 quid

Sponsored Links
underneath mc .tip mc upside down remove 6 screws on the base.circulation pump right in front a big pump with a metal spring on it .just pulls off .

mc = machine .at the back of circulation pump next to big spring is a small slot in the centre of the pump see it it turns with a small screw driver should spin freely .

I have the same problem but the pump spins freely by hand yet does not move when powered. Is there a control board and if so how can I test it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back