hotpoint problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:cry: hi can anyone please help i have two hp,wm52 i bought two new timer modules for the machines i broke of the small link as in the original modules both machines now light up on power switch and you can turn dial to select programs but both machines dont move through the wash cycle do you have to plumb the machines into to obtain spin and wash cycle can any one help

Sponsored Links
it wont spin at all the two m/c are sitting side by side two new modules morors are finr two new door locks two new pumps ,im totally stumped as to why they wont spin,i must be missing something i have checked the wiring to both module they go,looking down as timer sits in m/c blk,blue,green.blk to motor,on bottom of timer its power to switch, then grey,blue, then purple. option j2 link is cut,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back