Hotpoint Ultima WF860 washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
We have an Hotpoint WF860 washing machine which we have owned for 8-10 years with little to now problems until now........
In the last fe weeks the lighting which illuminates the main front control panel has gradually gone duller and duller until now it's almost impossible to read the display.
We have tried the normal routines, turn off at the machine and then turn off and unplug from the mains etc etc.
Unfortunately none of this has made any difference whatsoever......my gut feeling is that the lighting module requires changing however, I can't find a post anywhere which will tell what the replacement past is called nor how to carry out such a replacement.
With regards to concerns of competency to carry out this kind of repair I have some knowledge of electrical circuit boards etc.
If anyone is either able to point me in the right direction I would be most grateful.

Sponsored Links
Yep classic fault dim display. Top pcb needs changing just a plug and play but cost is about 60.00 quid.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back