Hotpoint Washer/dryer Aquarius 1200 W62

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help???? I have a washer/dryer combi and when I put clothes in to dry the drum fills with water while the cycle is in motion, the heat is working but the clothes are absolutely wet through. Its just started to happen over last few days and was intermittant at first but is now constant. Everything works fine with the washer part of the machine.

Sponsored Links
if you are saying that the drum fills with water then that would imply the pump is not operating in the drying cycle (it uses cold water in the condensor)

this is not a job for the DIY person, i suggest you call hotpoint, all parts are free if m/c is under 5 years old

breezer said:
if you are saying that the drum fills with water then that would imply the pump is not operating in the drying cycle (it uses cold water in the condensor)

this is not a job for the DIY person, i suggest you call hotpoint, all parts are free if m/c is under 5 years old

Thanks for that, am in the process of arranging an engineer to call

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back