Hotpoint WF326A Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a friend who has emailed me with a problem with her Hotpoint WF326A washing machine. Below is an extract of the email she sent me concerning the fault code via the macine lights.

Thank You so much for getting back to me, the no on the back is WF326A (it is 1200 spin) there is a vertical row of 5 buttons (to the right of the soap drawer) - Wash enhance, Reduced creases, Rinse hold, Mini hold. Extra rinse
These are all flashing red except for Extra rinse. Then further to the right, there is a horizontal row of 5 buttons - Door locked, Prewash, Wash, Rinse and spin, Final spin It's just the Final spin button flashing red, then there are 2 buttons further over to the right - Start cancel, On Off its the On Off button flashing red, Hope this makes sense!

If anyone can help it will be very appreciated.
Many thanks
Ian

Sponsored Links
f01 light 4, motor triac
f02 light 3 motor, jammed/ tacho
f03 lights 3&4 Ntc fault
f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty
f05 lights 2&4, pressure sw stuck on full
f06 lights 2&3, N/A?
f07 lights 2&3&4 heater relay
f08 light 1. heater relay
f09 lights 1&4 eprom/setup error
f10 lights 1&3, pressure switch not sensing
f11 lights 1&3&4, pump/draining error
f12 lights 1&2, communication error
f13 lights 1&2&4, dryer ntc/ fan motor
f14 lights 1&2&3, dryer heater
f15 lights 1&2&3&4, dryer heater relay
f16 N/A
f17 light 4, door lock
f18 light 3 comms error (3 phase motor) power board

f1 and f17 share the same light

Thanks for the list tonto 33, the problem is that I am not sure which light is which as from the email, there seems to be 3 sets of lights on the machine.

Go by the lights on the left 5 of them. If it's 1234 flashing u have f15 code new pcb req.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back