HOTPOINT WT741 DESPLAYS F07

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
CAN YOU HELP.. I HAVE A HOTPOINT WT741 AND IF I LOAD MY LAUNDRY IT WILL START VERY WELL AND LATER IT WILL DISPLAY F07 ON THE SCREEN. THEN WHAT I DID WAS I SWITCHED TI OFF FROM THE MAINS AND TURN IT BACK ON AGAIN BUT NOW TURNED OF THE TEMPERATURE AND IT WORKS RIGHT TO THE END OF THE PROGRAMME.
PLEASE HELP IS IT THE HEATER ELEMENT WHICH IS BROKE OR THE IS MORE TO THIS CODE F07.

Sponsored Links
F07 indicates heater relay stuck. The relay is on the main pcb.
Indesit electronics on this machine (Indesit own Hotpoint) so you need to check the wiring to the heater, including continuity testing, check the heater itself, also give the pressure switch a good tap or two and try the machine again.
If it still persists you should find that you have a 5 year parts warranty on the machine. £90 + call out for Indesit, parts are free.

Thank you man it was really the heater element it was changed and now its working pefect. I rang Hotpoint and they did it free of charge because my washing machine was under 1 year old.
Thank you man GOD BLESS YOU

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back