house fan control

If the load is less than 16 amps and single pole switching is OK then these relays and sockets from Finder are ideal. ( image is two pole, single pole is the same appearance )

https://www.findernet.com/en/unitedkingdom/products/families/18/series/40

There is a single pole rated at 16 amps and double pole rated at 10 amps.

Word of caution, some relays have contacts on 3mm pitch and other have 5 mm pitch, you need to check carefully that you have the correct socket for the selected relay.

• Fitted into a small consumer unit. I cannot find the right image. They can be purchased without the main switch, they are then called an enclosure
WYNM206SLASH63.JPG

Sponsored Links
If the load is less than 16 amps and single pole switching is OK then these relays and sockets from Finder are ideal. ( image is two pole, single pole is the same appearance )

https://www.findernet.com/en/unitedkingdom/products/families/18/series/40

There is a single pole rated at 16 amps and double pole rated at 10 amps.

Word of caution, some relays have contacts on 3mm pitch and other have 5 mm pitch, you need to check carefully that you have the correct socket for the selected relay.

• Fitted into a small consumer unit. I cannot find the right image. They can be purchased without the main switch, they are then called an enclosure
WYNM206SLASH63.JPG

A consumer unit is more expensive than a din rail enclosure and has a gaping great hole in the front. Those finder relays are not suitable for that enclosure. These would suit a consumer unit enclosure.

554BE56B-098A-4E5F-9322-4AFB052C0E3B.jpeg

Sponsored Links
kitchen relay box.jpg

I have taken on board a comment about the "exposed" terminals.

Using a DIN socket and plug in relays allows for easy replacement of a relay, DIN rail mounted relays ( without sockets ) requires work on the wring to the relay.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back