House for 1k in Lancashire!!

Sponsored Links
You can get a house on ebay starting at 1p - so what? It's where it ends that matters and someone has got this house a hell of a lot of publicity. It won't go for a grand.

Sponsored Links
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I refurbish houses, my guesstimate to refurbish this house is a mere £5k, but as I live in Bristol I want £95k expenses paid in advance of course.. :LOL: :LOL:

Bleeding Heck. Other houses on that street have been going for around £20k in the past few months. Makes you wonder about the whole housing crisis.

Be ideal for sooey. He was talking of moving up the housing ladder not long ago. this looks ideal for him. Plenty of room for his clapped out Doblo on the pavement too. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Chapeau, Houses in Dall Street are selling at £45000 at present, £25k was in 2006/7.

Bleeding Heck. Other houses on that street have been going for around £20k in the past few months. Makes you wonder about the whole housing crisis.

There is a south east/somewhat south west housing "crises", not a national one.

It doesn't help that lots of flats with small rooms are built that no one really wants but it's all they can afford, increasing the clamour for decent housing.

I know that house, I have seen it.
I used to work down the road.

Many houses in the area are of similar condition having been left for many years.

It's a shame.

Spend a bit of cash and you have a house worth 1k+ a bit of cash. lol

people chase work
the housing shortages are where the work is
many areas have a surplice off housing but little or no work

So let's move the people who don't work to the towns where there isn't any work!

You know, I reckon I've cracked it. You heard it here first !!!!

So let's move the people who don't work to the towns where there isn't any work!

You know, I reckon I've cracked it. You heard it here first !!!!

whilst i know your comments are light hearted its the policies off chasing work in the past that has caused a lot off problems in society

with the extended family and stability in an area people tend to know everyone else theft is reduced delinquent behavior is reduced people can rely on parents to babysit allowing them to work at a lower wage

Sponsored Links
Back