House wife's father now blames the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
then you are questioning veracity not ownership.
You said that if they were facts you could not be their owner and therefore could not be responsible for them:

One cannot own facts, so I cant be responsible for them.

So if they turn out not to be facts it isn't veracity which is at stake, it's whether your denial of ownership is still valid, as it relies entirely on them being facts.

you aren't very good at this are you :ROFLMAO:
Better than almost everybody here, actually.

Read this:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47512659
Read this:
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/syria
Read facts. You've not given me any facts at all, it's all just emotional.
Facts?

You think that Jeremy Hunt's politically motivated pronouncements are facts?

Dear God.

Think risk assessment. Think practicality. Think Syria - war torn and simple things are no longer simple.

It's you who seems to be clueless on actually how hard these things would be - and all in a 2 week time frame.
Yes, for sure some reporters take grave risks, and some die, but not as many as the ones who've been in and out of these camps recently, who I expect did carry out risk assessments.

Whenever it is pointed out to you that reporters and TV crews seem to be able to get in and out OK, you ignore that, and start tying to make out that it's a suggestion that reporters can issue passports.

You also keep saying that it's because the reporters have passports that they can get in and out:

As already pointed out, the reporter has a passport.
A passport is what enabled the journo to travel with freely.

And then you say it's a war-torn zone with no functioning civic state.

So which is it? Somewhere where they do have border guards, immigration officials and passport control - all the agencies where having a passport is jolly useful and not having one means you can't get through? Or a war-torn disaster area so dangerous that the UK government does not have access to anybody who could go there?

You can't have it both ways, no matter how much you wish you could.

Why should someone from the UK risk themselves to help a woman who left, willingly, to support one of the worst terrorist groups in living memory? Someone who would happily be a member still if it hadn't gone tits up? Why is her life more important than anyone else's life?
Try googling for humanitarianism - you might learn something.

Try reading about Médecins Sans Frontières - you might learn something.

Try reading about other doctors and medical personnel who have gone to Syria to work in hospitals where they've treated injured fighters from all sides - you might learn something.

Try reading about the White Helmets - you might learn something.

Try reading about people who have voluntarily gone there to fight with our allies, the SDF - you might learn something.

The point is that people do go into areas where they risk their lives to help others, irrespective of who those others are. Whether you think they should is immaterial. Whether you think they are barmy is of no importance.

But you cannot deny that they do.

Funnily enough, neither you or Himmy address those facts.
Facts?

You want facts?

OK - here are two:

1. You have not even tried to explain who, in the context of an official or quasi-official operation to bring them back, would have prevented Shamima and her baby from leaving the camp because they did not have passports, who would have prevented them from leaving Syria because they did not have passports or who would have prevented them from entering the UK because they did not have passports.
  2. You simply don't want her to come back, and therefore you lie and you lie and you lie about things to "justify" your pretence that there is no way that she and her baby could have been brought back.

Sponsored Links
Facts?

You think that Jeremy Hunt's politically motivated pronouncements are facts?

Dear God.

Yes, for sure some reporters take grave risks, and some die, but not as many as the ones who've been in and out of these camps recently, who I expect did carry out risk assessments.

Whenever it is pointed out to you that reporters and TV crews seem to be able to get in and out OK, you ignore that, and start tying to make out that it's a suggestion that reporters can issue passports.

You also keep saying that it's because the reporters have passports that they can get in and out:

And then you say it's a war-torn zone with no functioning civic state.

So which is it? Somewhere where they do have border guards, immigration officials and passport control - all the agencies where having a passport is jolly useful and not having one means you can't get through? Or a war-torn disaster area so dangerous that the UK government does not have access to anybody who could go there?

You can't have it both ways, no matter how much you wish you could.

Try googling for humanitarianism - you might learn something.

Try reading about Médecins Sans Frontières - you might learn something.

Try reading about other doctors and medical personnel who have gone to Syria to work in hospitals where they've treated injured fighters from all sides - you might learn something.

Try reading about the White Helmets - you might learn something.

Try reading about people who have voluntarily gone there to fight with our allies, the SDF - you might learn something.

The point is that people do go into areas where they risk their lives to help others, irrespective of who those others are. Whether you think they should is immaterial. Whether you think they are barmy is of no importance.

But you cannot deny that they do.

Facts?

You want facts?

OK - here are two:

1. You have not even tried to explain who, in the context of an official or quasi-official operation to bring them back, would have prevented Shamima and her baby from leaving the camp because they did not have passports, who would have prevented them from leaving Syria because they did not have passports or who would have prevented them from entering the UK because they did not have passports.
  2. You simply don't want her to come back, and therefore you lie and you lie and you lie about things to "justify" your pretence that there is no way that she and her baby could have been brought back.
Why do you keep comparing reporters with consular staff, of which there are none in Syria? Sorry, reporters are nothing to do with the whole shebang of getting anyone out, esp those without a passport. The fact they can move more freely is because they have a passport but I daresay if a reporter lost a passport & all their ID, then with no consular aid in Syria, they'd have a struggle on their hands.

I don't think I said anyone couldn't leave a camp, I asked where they'd go to without a passport. Quite a valid question.

I didn't want the baby not to be bought back and as much as you'd disagree, I didn't make that decision. I haven't lied at all, why would I? All I did was argue the fact that it wasn't as simple as you seemed to make out and gave examples as to why, examples I'd read about.
There's a lot, or should I say, there was a lot going against the little fella, as soon as he was born. None of that was his doing, he just had the unfortunate luck of having an ISIS bride for a mother.

If reading and reporting things from the Home Secretary, Hunt and the official guideline for travel to Syria makes me a liar in your eyes, then there is nothing else to say to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
o if they turn out not to be facts it isn't veracity which is at stake, it's whether your denial of ownership is still valid, as it relies entirely on them being facts

So what you saying is you and Jason were wrong :ROFLMAO:

Why waste time and money on this scum? There are far more worthy causes abroad to offer help to. Inasmuch as we can believe anything from that s**thole Pakistan, there is a woman called Asia Bibi who was sentenced to death there for criticising islam. She is a Christian. Pakistan is no place for Christians, but England is - so why don't we help her?

Likewise, we are told, there are Christian minority communities in muslim dominated countries around the world. Why are we taking in legions of muslims instead of these? Why did we not take the Yazidi people?

Why waste time and money on this scum? There are far more worthy causes abroad to offer help to. Inasmuch as we can believe anything from that s**thole Pakistan, there is a woman called Asia Bibi who was sentenced to death there for criticising islam. She is a Christian. Pakistan is no place for Christians, but England is - so why don't we help her?

Likewise, we are told, there are Christian minority communities in muslim dominated countries around the world. Why are we taking in legions of muslims instead of these? Why did we not take the Yazidi people?

Its because there are 3 million Muslims in this country, so they are an important community. Dont forget the vast majority are peaceful, just going about their business like you or me.

Im not sure it is helpful calling her scum. At the end of the day she is a small piece of a much bigger picture.

This may be of interest? A radio interview with the journalist who spoke to the ISIS bride. Seems a sensible and balanced man upon the first listen and if the journo is to be believed, puts to rest some of the things we've been discussing on here.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0739vz8
Absolutely reinforces what BAS and I have been saying.
Interviewer: "The Foreign Secretary said it was too dangerous for UK to send anyone to help."
Pause
Journalist: "That's just ridiculous."

And lots more. I urge people to listen to this interview.

They might well be, but peaceful ones are beside the point really - in World War 2 the majority of Germans were peaceful. Islam is not a peaceful religion; it causes trouble wherever it exists. In essence, for x number of peaceful muslims in your country you have to accept y number of terrorist killings in your country.

Admitting muslims has been this country's biggest ever mistake. Let them to their own countries; East is East etc
The opinion of a rabid racist is no worthy opinion at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back