HOW DO I LOAD MUSIC VIDEOS ONTO MY MP3 PLAYER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI I HAVE A SAMSUNG YH-J70 MP3 PLAYER AND I WANT TO LOAD MY MUSIC DVDS ONTO IT TO PLAY THEM AS VIDEOS WHICH YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WITH THIS MODEL. ANY IDEAS ON WHERE I HAVE TO START.
THANKS

Sponsored Links
1)
caplock.jpg

Stop shouting

2) you cant.

mp3 is music mp4 is video / music

unless you meant to say mp4 and typed mp3, in which case read the instructions, or search for the manual

hi breezer thanks for the tip on not shouting lol and for your reply.

think i explained what my problem is incorrectly. I know how to transfer the files to my mp4 player but i dont know how to convert the video ts files. do i have to convert them to mpeg so they can play and if so do you know of any software that does this.

becks1 said:
hi breezer thanks for the tip on not shouting lol and for your reply.

think i explained what my problem is incorrectly. I know how to transfer the files to my mp4 player but i dont know how to convert the video ts files. do i have to convert them to mpeg so they can play and if so do you know of any software that does this.

Hi, the key in the above being MP4 Player, so you need to convert your music vids to MP4 first not mpeg in the norm but MP4, its similar to MP3 but can handle Audio and Visual.
I can recommend MPEAGABLE software to convert to MP4, its free.
or theirs tons of other software that will do it- try a google search.

Hope this helps

Sponsored Links
Hi thanks for that can you recommend what software to use.

Thanks i managed to get it sorted eventually. i have to convert my video files to avi then use samsungs own multimedia studio to change them to svi as this is the only format the mp3 player supports.

Back