How do I put additive into my central heating system?

The stuff I was given is in a 2 litre container (nothing like a mastic gun... more like something you buy anti-freeze in). It is NOT inhibitor... it is definitely the right cleaning stuff.

Why are you all harping on about Jack the Hat McVitie? Everyone knows the story... the only reason I am using that name is because it's the name of my website which sells great stuff by the way.

Jamie.

Sponsored Links
well thats i why I suggested sentinel x400 superconcentrated, as it is very straight forward to get it into your system.

the stuff you have wont be so easy to do it, you can get a piece of kit that will inject it for you, but it costs about 60 and i dont think you can hire it.

alternativley, if you really dont want take the stuff you have back to the shop and get the other stuff, and dont want to get the injector kit, then life gets a bit harder.

[quote="jackthehat" It is NOT inhibitor... it is definitely the right cleaning stuff. Who said it was :?:

Why are you all harping on about Jack the Hat McVitie? Everyone knows the story.../quote] It`s called the craic :LOL: Wot yer sell, Trilby`s :?: Is it .com or . co. uk

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back