How do I stop the new ceiling falling in !!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm putting in a en-suite in a loft extension and intend to build a shower in the stairwell above the stairs - basically put some support in, lay the shower tray, stick up a stud wall; bob's your uncle! - i make it sound so easy, the problem is i'm absolutely useless.

Any advice, or direction as to where I could get advice, would be much apreciated.

(and I know what you're all thinking, if he's so useless why doesn't he get a professional in - well I've had three lots round, two haven't even bothered to quote, the third, in addition to parts, VAT etc. wanted £3500 for a weeks labour !!)

Cheers
Andy

Sponsored Links
you forgot to put the pipes in, maybe electric and a waste pipe then maybe new drains and new flags, this is some of the stuff you might not of noticed in the quote. oh and maybe a vent.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back