how do you start a poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Create a new topic in general discussion, you will see the options you have for a poll at the bottom.

If it is for your RCD poll in the Electrics forum, you will need to create the poll in the general discussion forum, and ask a mod to move it for you. They have done this for me previously.

i will ask a mod - when i find out how :rolleyes: i am fairly new bare with me

Sponsored Links
If it is for your RCD poll in the Electrics forum, you will need to create the poll in the general discussion forum, and ask a mod to move it for you. They have done this for me previously.
Oh poo - how ridiculous is that?

Why can't we create polls in any of the fora? Why only in General Discussion?

Doing it the current way will only encourage the dribbling neanderthals from there to come into other ones; do we really want that? :rolleyes:

Perhaps the some of subject matter is something you don't agree with, but nothing posted in there is any more offensive than some of the stuff posted in EUK by your good self.

Not even with the sheer offensiveness of its lack of elegance?

Would this not be offensive and lacking elegance?

Doing it the current way will only encourage the dribbling neanderthals from there to come into other ones;

I contribute to the General Forum and find your post offensive.
You should tone down your posts and your forum attitude before someone actually gets you banned from here as you have been from other forums.

Just being a know-it-all sparky does not entitle you to treat all others as dummies.

Perhaps the some of subject matter is something you don't agree with, but nothing posted in there is any more offensive than some of the stuff posted in EUK by your good self.
Oh yeah - right.

I regularly advocate state sponsored killing, maiming and violence as a means of social control, don't I?

I regularly applaud countries who slaughter women and children, don't I?

I regularly incite racial and religious hatred, don't I?

I contribute to the General Forum and find your post offensive.
Fair enough.

I've just looked at some of your posts there, and those of your fellow neanderthals which you clearly agree with, and I find you, and your disgusting primitive ignorant cruel and violent beliefs offensive.

Did you press the 'Alert Mods' button because that it what it is there for.

I just might.

I just have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back