How does a Newlec economy 7 quartz work?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i cant seem to get any hot water? the timer is set to winter time on the clock and the clock is ticking away and light comes on when on off-peak but i never have any hot water unless i put it on boost? Can any one tell me how to work it? i also have the heaters as the place is all electric which have an input and output dial on and would also like to know how to use them correctly. just moved in and can only get hot water if i put the boost on or boil the kettle! lol

I have an electric shower too but there is a switch i have to put on to get the shower working so thats fine. Just no hot water coming out of tapes!

Please can anyone advice me on this?

Sponsored Links
It seems likely, la-la, that your off-peak immersion isn't working. So you'll just have to 'phone a plumber on that one (if you can't get a plumber, you might try an electrician as a last resort).

The input and out put settings on your storage heaters ought to be self-explanatory: The higher the input setting the more overnight charge it will receive. The higher the output setting, the quicker it will lose its stored heat during the following day, thereby leaving you with chilly evenings......

Lucia.

Sponsored Links
Thank you all for your replies its has helped lots! i will get a plumber to sort it out for me.

Thank you all again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back