How is this happening in this county

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Interesting that you blame the masses and not the Government.
Thats because behind many government plans to tackle the issue, the so called "do gooders" turn up saying let them be, we love everyone who comes to our country, we should be welcoming more, not to mention all the legal experts who use every trick in the book to actually try and stop the government when they actually do try and do something. Victor Meldrew summed it up nicely...........Unbelieeeevable.

Thats because behind many government plans to tackle the issue, the so called "do gooders" turn up saying let them be, we love everyone who comes to our country, we should be welcoming more, not to mention all the legal experts who use every trick in the book to actually try and stop the government when they actually do try and do something. Victor Meldrew summed it up nicely...........Unbelieeeevable.
Interesting view

Not sure what it is really based on. It's not actually how it works, but don't let facts get in the way of imagination

Sponsored Links
You should know more than me, best find out yourself if you don't know what your getting yourself involved with.

I suspect it's far more about what I write than the amount, nor the frequency.
And if you don't like what I write, don't read it. :rolleyes:

I read the first few sentences but that's all unless I can see the end is near.

I don't know. Show me the evidence that led you to your opinion.

Show me as to what they intend to do about it ?

After all you should know ? Or may be you don’t ?

And note the 3 question marks on my post

Perhaps it’s some grandiose policy ? Like end world poverty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back