How long did it take before you noticed?

Sponsored Links
Haven't decided :LOL:

£3.50 for a good pint of esoteric imported beer in Islington isn't bad, I've paid more than that for a pint of nasty gone-off Fosters in the type of chav bar that litters the leisure parks and town centres across the land. :LOL:

Plus I was in there for several hours and not once:

1) was there any sort of scuffle
2) did I hear any mention of "football"
3) was gazing into the distance and then realising you were actually looking someone straight in the eye seen as a bad thing :eek:
4) did an overly-confident pillock attempt to chat up our women :LOL:

And then there were the things that you don't really notice till you think about it: I don't think gay men actually fart, certainly not in the way that some people do when you are behind them in the bar queue at least!

And then there was the fact I could sit back, knowing I was the manliest man in the whole damn place. If the gay bar had crashed on a desert island, I would have got all the chicks, oh yeh. The silverback is in the hizzouse. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
AdamW said:
I don't think gay men actually fart,

Why is that?????????!!!!!!

Miaow!!

Well, I think perhaps it is like how girls can't fart in the first few months of any relationship... My record is 2 years. 2 years, and not once did I hear (or smell) any wind pass out of her botty.

So, gay men obviously want to lull other gay men into thinking "That is a fine botty that makes no bad smells. I want that botty. I shall have that botty. Give me that botty now."

Whereas if they sat around farting like straight men, other gay men would think "That is a smelly botty. I don't want none of that botty, that botty smells of poo."

Just a theory.

Adam, now lets summarise...you ran out of a bar , albeit a brothal, full of up for it woman..

And you stayed in a bar full of up for it homosexual men.....

Now what are we supposed to assume you are telling us :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey, I was a student and those women were good looking... therefore I wouldn't have been able to afford what they were peddling... Plus it was largely the shock value when you suddenly realise where you are "Waaaaaaaait a minute... Why aren't these women all running away screaming?!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I would like to point out that in my party we also had a majority of female nurses. The presence of nurse-chicks totally neutralised any gayness. ;)

But, good point, well spotted :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh, in my head they were ;) ;) ;)

Actually, I think some of them would thwack it with the back of a cold spoon. :eek: :eek:

AdamW said:
securespark said:
AdamW said:
I don't think gay men actually fart,

Why is that?????????!!!!!!

Miaow!!

Well, I think perhaps it is like how girls can't fart in the first few months of any relationship... My record is 2 years. 2 years, and not once did I hear (or smell) any wind pass out of her botty.

So, gay men obviously want to lull other gay men into thinking "That is a fine botty that makes no bad smells. I want that botty. I shall have that botty. Give me that botty now."

Whereas if they sat around farting like straight men, other gay men would think "That is a smelly botty. I don't want none of that botty, that botty smells of poo."

Just a theory.

Isnt it just because their bum holes are soooo stretched that the farts just fall out without noise? :oops:

countygardens said:
Isnt it just because their bum holes are soooo stretched that the farts just fall out without noise? :oops:

That is disgusting!!!!!!!

It's actually worse than that - try farting through a Tampon.

Sponsored Links
Back