How long till he's revealed as an abuser??

Sponsored Links
He is obviously suffering from senile dementure, Pease God (with a capital g) take him from us so we need not suffer his ramblings anymore.

Can that be constituted as a prayer? I have not prayed for about 50yrs, will I go to heaven now? will there be any virgins waiting for me?

However, returning to the topic, on the news earlier was the inauguration of the king shirtlifter, then he was walking down the street and mothers were offering their babies and children up to him so that he may kiss them, I think its high time for another crusafiction, the pope in the middle and Bill Roache on one side which leaves room for one more, maybe Mugabe..:cool:

Hmmmmm The new pope looks like Jim Bowen. Wonder if he'll win his "Bus Fare Home" ?
Anyway, I do wonder if there are any skeletons in the Roache cupboard now.? (why else would he defend the indefensible) ;) ;)

A friend of mine worked in a nursing home where Roach's elderly mother lived - she always said that from her experience of him, he was not a very nice person. Certainly didn't think much of his own mother, dumped her in the nursing home and very rarely visited her.

Sponsored Links
My only experience of William Roache was years ago when Awsworth village (near to where he was born) invited him to open their carnival. He wanted far too much money to attend (more than the carnival could possibly have raised)

Wouldn't pay too much attention to him. My old man's 80 as well, and comes out with a lot of utter shoite. Like father, like son! :LOL:

Pred - One of Westbury's claims to fame is Bill Roache had a pint in the Hole In The Wall.

What he says makes sense.
Far too many people are judged recently and sentenced without a trial.
Just because Ken(bill roache) had more access to pussy than the average person in the street (no pun intended) -DONT knock what he says .
Ignore the 'previous life thing' . That is a matter of beliefs.

FACT is-- celebrities get paid lots --and have 'perks'.
Unlike major percentage of everyday people .

Does not make him a perv at all.

In everyday life-- just how many guys on here get to taste the 'honey pot' more than a few times ??.

I for instance-- used to work in nightclubs --and we also had perks . :) .

1000 ?? not such a big deal over 50 years .

A few hundred in a season at Blackpool is 'par for the course.'.

I await the usual moronic insults from the usual Morons .
Bring it on.

Other guys on here who have trodden the same path -- let the 'lesser mortals' know it is a fact--please .

What he says makes sense.
Far too many people are judged recently and sentenced without a trial.
Just because Ken(bill roache) had more access to **** than the average person in the street (no pun intended) -DONT knock what he says .
Ignore the 'previous life thing' . That is a matter of beliefs.

FACT is-- celebrities get paid lots --and have 'perks'.
Unlike major percentage of everyday people .

Does not make him a perv at all.

In everyday life-- just how many guys on here get to taste the 'honey pot' more than a few times ??.

I for instance-- used to work in nightclubs --and we also had perks . :) .

1000 ?? not such a big deal over 50 years .

A few hundred in a season at Blackpool is 'par for the course.'.

I await the usual moronic insults from the usual Morons .
Bring it on.

Other guys on here who have trodden the same path -- let the 'lesser mortals' know it is a fact--please .

One week you are a multi-millionaire, next week you have a 100 metre driveway, next week you are a cage fighter, this week you've laid a thousand women.

You clearly have mental health issues. There's no shame in living in a Council Flat and having a hand shandy. Just chill out and take your tablets.

Show us ya big willy and piccies of you cage fighting. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh and I forgot, Peter. You also told us that you have a very large pen*s and that you go on SEVERAL non-European holidays a year for several weeks in 5* accommodation. Is Mexico really that boring that you have to get on here all day? :rolleyes:

YES I DO GO TO MEXICO SEVERAL TIMES A YEAR .
I could post the stamps on my passport to prove it.
But-- as always -- you and others would not accept it and say I printed them off . It's a no win situation for me whatever I say.

You just keep yourself to yourself and get your ikkle flat warmed up.
Carry on bugging and insulting people --if that is what foats your dingy.

Sad man.
I hope you get your head sorted out soon.

Well you've not been lately unless you carry on posting from over there. God you are one sad puppy.

Walter Mitty and Billy Liar are amateurs compared to you.

FFS - get a life mate. :rolleyes:

pizzpot, I think you've achieved the distinction of being the most universally derided poster ever on here. I wonder why......NOT

and believe me, most of them ain't plumbers. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back