How many minutes this time?

Sponsored Links
The generals surounding king jong look like real nutters.

So when do we set sail for the peninsula?

I think we can afford a few dingies this time round with a few farmers riding shotgun. :LOL:

Because Kim Jon looks like a weak kid - he's got to act tough for his home audience.

Cameron is just being a typical Tory arms dealing nob looking for a bit of spare moolah in an offshore account.

I'll be alright, there's enough lead paint on the walls in my house to shield me from the radiation. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway, looking at all the medals his general's wear on their uniforms, all we need to do is send someone over with a very strong magnet, and they're fooked :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Are they actually going to check properly to see if the Koreans have weapons of mass destruction this time? :rolleyes:

Its claimed they have truck mounted KN-08's in underground bunkers which can move with stealth to any part of NK and then launch them.
Range 3000 mile.

And its claimed they have something more advanced.

This is what the kn-08 looks like afaik.. Not sure where its from but looking at the amount of ******** its either pakistan or india.
koreanmissisle.png

Edit.
I'll go with india since thats their flag. :mrgreen:

Are they actually going to check properly to see if the Koreans have weapons of mass destruction this time? :rolleyes:

They undoubtedly do Whitespirit..... Kim Jong-un has said they have them and are prepared to use them, so how can we question whether they have them or not. Their leader has spoken. ;) ;)

They undoubtedly do Whitespirit..... Kim Jong-un has said they have them and are prepared to use them, so how can we question whether they have them or not. Their leader has spoken. ;) ;)

What are we waiting for then? Lets get in there with some 'shock and awe'. ;) ;)

I think it's fairly obvious to our population that North Korean nuclear missiles have no chance of reaching these shores. But I'd be rather worried that the Americans might want a bit of blue on blue action and nuke the UK anyway. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yes we have a far greater chance of being nuked "friendly fire" style by the yanks than king jong with one of his kn08s.

I think it's fairly obvious to our population that North Korean nuclear missiles have no chance of reaching these shores.

I really don't think that they would even bother with the missile anyway, much easier to put the bomb in a shipping container and let someone else do the donkey work.

If someone decides to play Big Boy's games then they have to accept the consequences

Sponsored Links
Back