How much for combi conversion??

• Thread starter mickyyoungplumb
  • Start date
M

mickyyoungplumb

Alright gents, i have recently gone solo and dumped working for people so i am still fairly new at pricing jobs. Just wondering what sort of prices you lot are charging for combi conversions. Job details are.

London/essex area
old system boiler in kitchen, new boiler going on different wall 3 metres from exisiting. Short flue run out to the left of boiler. All supplies to be taking from about 4 metres away.

New lockshields and trv,s on 7 rads, magclean and inline scale reducer fitted. No powerflush, but i will run x800 for 24 hours on exisiting system then completely flush out. X100 added.

vailant ecotech plus 31 and the vailant wireless programmer/stat. With all materials,sundries,boiler and 10% extra im getting about £1900

???? Hit me with what you think

Sponsored Links
Thought i did put that in the combustion chamber mate. My bad

My bad - is that the secret language of the RGI - post us a pic of the handshake :eek:

Sponsored Links
Do you have to roll up one trouser leg when doing the handshake?

No but it does involve slapping the other person or persons in the face with one's wallet and giving the top super secret gas man's chuckle.

Now, I've said too much already. They'll be watching me.

Must dash.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back