How not to aks for a 'job' as mate or apprentice

Try this one

Ive had someones mum ring me at 06:30 in the morning asking if I can give her son a job :eek: Hes very reliable and able to communicate well and work as a member of a team :D

Would he still be in bed when we start work I wonder

Sponsored Links
Try this one

Ive had someones mum ring me at 06:30 in the morning asking if I can give her son a job :eek: Hes very reliable and able to communicate well and work as a member of a team :D

Would he still be in bed when we start work I wonder
Must have been making his mum a cup of tea ;)

We regularly get wives/mums ringing up on behalf of their sons/husbands.

Makes you wonder about em really, Mind you I did get the luvverly Mrs CM to ring My current boss on the off chance as I was spending a week in the back of beyond wif no phone signal

:)

How about this then. Just had my step kids shout 'Dave theres someone hanging about outside and looking in your office window'

I went down with a set of 24" stilsons to confront them. When I opened the door there was a minute 16 year old who said 'do you need an apprentice?' Not what I expected at 10:45 on a Monday night :eek: :LOL:

Think I scared him off working for me when he saw me brandishing the stilsons :LOL:

Sponsored Links
How about this then. Just had my step kids shout 'Dave theres someone hanging about outside and looking in your office window'

I went down with a set of 24" stilsons to confront them. When I opened the door there was a minute 16 year old who said 'do you need an apprentice?' Not what I expected at 10:45 on a Monday night :eek: :LOL:

Think I scared him off working for me when he saw me brandishing the stilsons :LOL:

bet that you were also only dressed in your skiddies as well mate

thats enough to scare anyone :eek:

;)

Back