HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this!!! It is from an orthopedic surgeon.............

This will boggle your mind and you will keep you trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot,
but, you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain!

1. Without anyone watching you (they will think you are Mad......) and while sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

Sponsored Links
I managed it strangely enough but i write my 6's starting with the curly bit which meant my finger and foot both went clockwise ;)

Brilliant!!!
Here's another one. Stand/balance on one leg only, with your arms outstretched. Now close your eyes and see how long you can keep balancing on the one leg,,,,, just a few seconds normally.

Sponsored Links
my right foot is apparently smarter than my right hand..

first few tries conceentrated on doing the 6 and sure enough my foot did a kind of figure 8 and started going anti clockwise.

then I concentrated on my foot and my hand reversed direction at the bottom of the number 6 and I ended up with a kind of elongated s shape...

I managed it, I always knew my right foot was a smart right foot:cool:

I did it too, but I think I cheated. I'm not right handed or footed...

When I did it with my left foot & hand, foot went anti-clock!

Sponsored Links
Back