How to get rid of McAfee reminder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my anti virus software needs updating, question is how do i stop the McAfee reminder popping up ( appart from updating my software!)every 15mins

Sponsored Links
judip said:
my anti virus software needs updating, question is how do i stop the McAfee reminder popping up ( appart from updating my software!)every 15mins

There is usually a tick box which says something along the lines of "do not darken my door again"

you really ought to update it - this will achieve 2 things- 1 it will keep your antivirus up to date, and 2 - it will stop the message :)

Sponsored Links
Eddie M said:
judip said:

There is usually a tick box which says something along the lines of "do not darken my door again"

Is that near the Any key? ;)

Igorian said:
Eddie M said:
judip said:

Is that near the Any key? ;)

Right next to it.

Back