How to programme weekend times on the Salus RT500RF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My boyfriend's just had the Salus RT500RF installed, and although we had no problem setting the times for the weekdays we cannot find how to do the same for the weekend. I have looked in the instuction booklet but it does not say.
Can you help?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think it is in 5/2 mode.
I have looked at those pages and it only says for the weekdays, and i get stuck on the weekends, I CANNOT do it. So please, I might be slow, and it might be obvious for you but instead of sending me back to instructions that I obviously don't get, could you just tell me how to do it? It would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.

BIG APOLOGY to you both, I switched my brain on and did find the instructions on page 10 and 11 as you said. I must have read that page 20 times and could not do it.

Thanks for your help.

Press and hold set for a few seconds, mtwtf will flash now press up button and sasu will flash press select, now adjust times and temps as desired and press set on completion.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back