How to stop dogs coming onto our driveway?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a cheap solution? I'm fed up with dogs peeing and pooing on our driveway as they pass by but I don't want to install gates.

Sponsored Links
water spray

try to squirt the owners, it will be more effective.

Explain that you are washing away the **** that they leave in your garden.

Sponsored Links
Yea...GATES.
If when Im walking my dog & it walks into a garden, it does so because it can.

surely there must be some way you could keep a dog under control? Some kind of long strap or cord perhaps, where you could hold one end in your hand, and fasten the other end to the dog?

surely there must be some way you could keep a dog under control? Some kind of long strap or cord perhaps, where you could hold one end in your hand, and fasten the other end to the dog?

It'd never catch on.

Cheers
Richard

I used to have a similiar issue and after threatening to enforce 'country law' (aka its on my property I can shoot it) to the dogs owners, they suddenly locked them up...

I used to have a similiar issue and after threatening to enforce 'country law' (aka its on my property I can shoot it) to the dogs owners, they suddenly locked them up...

I think it has to be worrying sheep, for you to be allowed to shoot it.

You could get a sheep. If you can find a worried sheep, so much the better.

Cheers
Richard

"Worried Sheep" ???? They'd be bl**dy worried if you smiled at them nicely and wearing wellie boots.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back