HW circuit Pump install

Sponsored Links
cant seem to see it chris, would it be on the between the outlet of the HW cylinder and the boiler return..?

The open vent pipe will be on the flow pipe, usually continuing up from where the flow pipe turns horizontally across to enter the cylinder. The vent pipe then rises above the F&E tank, inverts and terminates pointing down towards the water surface. Surely you have one?

Here's a diagram of my setup, i'm wishing to either put the pump in Location A or B....... putting the pump on the bolier return pipe is not an option due to pipework location......thanks again to chris, bster and agile.

Mike

gravityHWcircuit.jpg

Sponsored Links
There's the vent pipe, sticking over the F&E tank. Put the pump at B, but make sure you have at least a metre of static head where you locate it.

you should also wire it up as a C plan zone valve system & power the pump with the orange on the valve i think? not run of the mill though & pump speed 1 .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back