Hypocrisy! Alive & Well

Sponsored Links
I'm glad they're doing this. If they really want to turn the entire world against them, I think that could be a good thing.

As I think I've said before, give them enough rope...

Sponsored Links
The locals were selling Bin Laden twin tower lighters in Iraq in '03.

Bin1.gif

Hate can only yield to hatred, and love can only lead to more harmony and respect, hypocrisy is at both sides indeed, remember the Prophet Muhammad cartoons, that doesn't ****in help prevail any peace in this world, does it?

and you call it freedom of expression, that is load of ******!

as you can see even on here I cannot express freedom of speech without getting censored! Just an example for you.

Learn to live in harmony! one earth all races must share, no one race has exclusive right over this earth on any part of it. borders are all man made to cause trouble, man was born free to live as and where he likes. God's earth.

Thing is Mike, the religion, Islam, doesn't teach tolerance of other religions. They fight amongst themselves. Any slight against them, seems to bring out the worst in them too. They collectively, take it personally and promise "Jihad" in response.
How would we feel if the Pope declared a holy war on the rest of the world, simply because someone mentioned the child abuse cases by priests?

Thing is Mike, the religion, Islam, doesn't teach tolerance of other religions. They fight amongst themselves. Any slight against them, seems to bring out the worst in them too. They collectively, take it personally and promise "Jihad" in response.
How would we feel if the Pope declared a holy war on the rest of the world, simply because someone mentioned the child abuse cases by priests?

Well said. Islam is unique of all religions in that respect. They are out to make as much trouble for themselves as they can by making trouble for everyone else.

Islam is, by its own proclamations, intent on eventually taking over the whole world (beginning with 'easy-touch UK'!). I can't believe they will ever succeed, certainly not with places such as the US and China. Instead, I think that when the middle-east oil eventually runs out and there remains nothing of any economic interest in that region, those islamic countries will sink back into their own little world.

Everyone needs more understanding and patient, all religions have faults in them, who said any particular religion is perfect, none are, I could give many examples but i am not going to enter into a debate to prove how imperfect all religions are, hence comes the doubt if they are indeed the word of God, how can they be if they contain so many imperfections?

Christianity is one example which has adapted to changes with changing times and changing attitudes, ironing out all imperfections, any religion that does not adapt to changes is doomed naturally.

So the point i made originally was that respect can only be earned through respect and love breeds harmony, accepting other people's way of life and respecting them is important and it goes both ways, it applies just as much to Islam as it does to any other religion.

Who has ever won a war for ever?

Everyone needs more understanding and patient, all religions have faults in them...

Which is why I'm an atheist!

Yes. Christianity was once as backward as islam. Unlike islam, however, the Christian churches have progressed and modified their views as time has gone on.

Everyone needs more understanding and patient, all religions have faults in them...

Which is why I'm an atheist!

Yes. Christianity was once as backward as islam. Unlike islam, however, the Christian churches have progressed and modified their views as time has gone on.

which is why i don't believe in any religion, but I am in direct contact with God, cut the fake middle man out that causes wars and hatred.

I mean that.

Christianity was once as backward as islam. Unlike islam, however, the Christian churches have progressed and modified their views as time has gone on.
Do you mean the believers have changed what they believe God once said to what the believers believe she now says because they can't now do what God once said because atheists have decided that it is no longer acceptable?.

I read that Tutu says he would rather go to hell than discriminate against homosexuals.
So, is there any point being an Archbishop apart from the pay?

Christianity was once as backward as islam. Unlike islam, however, the Christian churches have progressed and modified their views as time has gone on.
Do you mean the believers have changed what they believe God once said to what the believers believe she now says because they can't now do what God once said because atheists have decided that it is no longer acceptable?.

I read that Tutu says he would rather go to hell than discriminate against homosexuals.
So, is there any point being an Archbishop apart from the pay?

Over the centuries, as science has explained the previously inexplicable, the church has modified their interpretation of what is meant by certain passages in the bible. They have also 'moved with the times' by, for example, allowing women to be ordained, allowing priests to marry (a long time ago in the case of the CofE), and playing down the concept of hell as a punishment. It's not so much the 'believers' in general, but theologians and the people who run the church.

Sponsored Links
Back