I have been inspired by Sally Morgan...

Sponsored Links
Wasn't Sally Morgan the Physic for Lady Di?

Didn't see that coming did she..........................let alone being in touch since the tunnel incident.

Andy

I'll be really impressed if you can name both my grandfathers and the years they died. I mean sorry, passed over.

Sorry no can do. I cannot pick and choose the information I get. What I could do is make an appointment for you i a months time, (my readings are that popular I am having to book in advance). Just give me your full name and address just in case of cancellations etc etc.

Of course the sceptic might state that by giving a name and an address I could use the intervening time to access public records, registers and the like to find out who your relatives are and so forth. But what do they know?

A friend of mine went to a Sally Morgan show. Pre booked ticket, gave name, address etc. At the show Sally Morgan told her about a dead relative. She came back to me, "How could she know that about someone Sally Morgan could not possibly know?", I replied, "its all on your Facebook page for starters."

Wasn't Sally Morgan the Physic for Lady Di?

Didn't see that coming did she..........................let alone being in touch since the tunnel incident.

Andy

Sally Morgan has got more in the trouser department than most of us, I applaud her.

Her own tv shows, which show you would think the best of her readings, is nothing more than blatant cold reading. It is so obvious watching these, I would love to see the unedited shows, see how many questions she asks at random and see truly how many "hits" she gets as opposed to complete misses.

Sponsored Links
James randi offered a million dollar prize to anyone who could prove psychic powers but in 30 years not one passed the test.

Wow, I am going to be the next Sally Morgan.

I need a spirit guide to help me, for some reason Native American Chiefs are quite popular with psychics, perhaps the only job they can get in the next life is the psychic equivalent of a telephone operator?

Now hand over the £50 you owe me for the psychic read I just gave.

A spirit guide?? try Johnny Walker black label, it works for me. :cool:

From Wikipedia. Obviously by merely stating in public that psychics maybe billshutting means you may get sued!

Magician Paul Zenon writing for the Mail Online states that stage psychics use cold reading and Internet tools like Google maps to fool audiences into parting with their money. He writes "if ... performers like Sally Morgan aren't actually talking to the dead, then I think the public has a right to know".[16] Citing "substantial damage to her reputation, as well as hurt, distress and embarrassment" Morgan sued Associated Newspapers for £150,000 over Zenon's September 22, 2011 article.[17] JREF President, D.J. Grothe, writing for The Huffington Post, states that he wonders why she would sue for £150,000 when she can prove her ability by winning JREF's "Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge"? "It makes one wonder if even Sally Morgan believes that Sally Morgan's powers are real."[18]

Sponsored Links
Back