I love my Dentist

S

Soggy_weetabix

Id just like to say, (I said yes or OK to everything)

8.30 am Dentist Appointment (got a letter so booked myself in).
8.35 am Very good dental health - your front tooth is chipped so shall I deal with that.
8.36am A tooth needs attention at the back, Ill have a look and see if it needs filling.
8.37am Let me inject the area around the tooth incase its needs extracting, Im sure it wont but 'just incase'.
8.42am Ill just give you a 4th injection around the tooth Im worried about.
8.50am Right, the front tooth is fixed, lets have a look at the wisdom tooth which Im worried about.
9.05am You may feel a slight discomfort with the extraction.
9.20am THATS IT OUT, well done Mr Weetabix.

SLIGHT DISCOMFORT! MY ARSE! 15 Mins of a bird dentist and helper wrestling some tooth outta me gob.

Id like to say after having gout, the pain is nothing but Im tempted to go back for another extraction!

:D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
I like my dentist. First trip in 2 years in Feb when we had the snow. Appointment at 10:00 am, out by 10:15 £16.80 bill all clear. No fillings for me in the last 24 years! That's not bad for someone who is not quite as thorough with his dental hygine as I should be. (I only brush my teeth once a day, and frequently forget to do that :oops:) ...... Apparently my breath doesn't smell bad :?:

Don't like mine. a cap has fallen out so went for my 2pm appointment today £478 for a new one.......No credit crunch in the dental world

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You can see why Soggy likes his dentist, look at his teeth above.

Sponsored Links
Do we detect you have a certain attraction to your Dentist Soggy? Is she by any chance, an attractive young lady? You don't seem to mind the pain.

When I had my wisdom teeth out at the tender age of 19, the rather attractive lady dentist who removed my teeth had her knee on my chest, and her chest perilously close to my face. I never felt a thing!

When I had my wisdom teeth out at the tender age of 19, the rather attractive lady dentist who removed my teeth had her knee on my chest, and her chest perilously close to my face. I never felt a thing!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: It's worth going private for!

I'm gutted about my mate, he's just been struck off the medical register after being caught having sex with his patients, its a shame really as he was a damn fine vet.

Sponsored Links
Back