I quit

Sponsored Links
At least you are going when the goings good. Who was that utter idiot who left last year, he took a picture of someone on the motorway reading a map, said he was gonna take it to the police. Softie, softman or something?

Do what I do. Disappear for a few months and then come back.

Sponsored Links
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=168881&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1167061#1167061
Wander what name he will post with next.
Suggestions-- Monkey would be a good one :LOL:
Dex. wrote: I'll not be back as a different incarnation, unlike the last time (once upon a time swidders lived on here ). END.
When swidders left dex had already ammassed a few thousand posts :confused: .
Basically it's just guess who he is. :eek:

best wishes Dex. As others have mentioned on here, just have a break, then come back fully refreshed and ready for a bit of banter. I had a break from this site for a while, purely because it becomes a bit addictive, and then tedious !!

See you soon

Crock :cry: :cry: :)

Why bother to reply - he says he has gone so wont see it. Wait - I've done it too! :confused:

My diagnosis is M.I.P.S.

Multi Internet Personality Sindrome.

Maybe we need a forum titled SHRINK: ..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Newgas. I really think there's a forum addiction. I also think there is a fantasy side to it where people can change their identities and play with their personalities, for whatever reason I don't know. Perhaps they think they're smarter than the rest ...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I really think there's a forum addiction.

I agree that there is to this whole site. Though I see no point in changing identity and re-posting. Just take a break by reading and not responding for a while.

Sponsored Links
Back