I think the bus driver lost it.

Sponsored Links
21 speed? How very 90's..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Steel framed? Rigid forks(Maybe State Of The Art RS Judy's?)

LMFAO....... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Think we should have a collection bucket put out for you...in your lilac/turquoise 90's gear......

You're the one on drugs mate!!!!!!

Nope, just have what is still over engineered for its use as it will never see a mountain.
Rigid forks nope.
Keep guessing.

Those drugs seem mighty powerful, you seem to use them a lot when out of your depth.
Like in GD and Electrics.

:rolleyes:

How can I be selfish and freeloading? Cycling is a hobby...I pay the full commercial rate for my VX Combo per year,

Absolute b*llocks ....... nothing to do with it.
Wheres your test certificate for your bike? Does your driving license cover you for cycling stupidity?

Paying for your VX combo doesn't pay for your selfish behaviour on a cycle.
If I suddenly decide to take to the highway on a skateboard ...I'd be arrested.
Why not you for a cycle ???

Sponsored Links
Those drugs seem mighty powerful, you seem to use them a lot when out of your depth. Like in GD and Electrics.

Shower is working superb BTW, top job £250 all in. I'll come round and fit one for you if you like?

It's what a DIY forum is for. Unless its been misconstrued and you think it's a site for wa*king tips.....

Oh, and if you ever fancy a trip, give us a call...but I doubt you could handle it anyway......

I'd rather terrorise cyclists.

well i'm not out to change you, just make others aware that you're out there Joe...

Worse is your out there thinking your right.

Even more dangerous.
But by all means turn right in front of me without a hand signal.
My camera will prove your death was your fault not mine ;)

you're weak .. because you feel strong on here... yeah? nasty piece of work... :rolleyes:

If I suddenly decide to take to the highway on a skateboard ...I'd be arrested

Says it all. PUSSY. Just do it, I'd give you room, it's the other arrogant road rage bully f*ckwits on here you need to worry about....

Weak?
If you say so.

As for the rest, that explains your situation you think your in.
As for a nasty bit of work, your the best. Slime everywhere and disappear.
In real life I bet your the scumbag on the corner with a special brew ( Go on twist that again). Watching babies being run over.
If you was to save them rather than video them their deaths would be reduced ;) ;)

Weak?
If you say so.

As for the rest, that explains your situation you think your in.
As for a nasty bit of work, your the best. Slime everywhere and disappear.
In real life I bet your the scumbag on the corner with a special brew ( Go on twist that again). Watching babies being run over.
If you was to save them rather than video them their deaths would be reduced ;) ;)

lol none of that is actually correct,,, listen, answer me a question... have you had alcohol tonight Alarm?

Whatever I answer you will twist anyway.

But yes, copious amount of Rioja (2005) in the oxtail casserole.

Your abuse with the drink I have no wish to know, but it is certainly obvious.

Sponsored Links
Back