I think the eyes have it

NG, yer gotta give up the weed ;)

GALLERY]

Sponsored Links
Verse:006
Dr. Mohsin : Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islâm, the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad (SAW)) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.[]Pickthal : Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings.
Yusuf Ali : Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.

Abide in the fire of hell and are worst of creatures?
Not knowing or caring about religion, does this mean that non Islamic followers, that might believe in their own God, should burn in hell?

Sponsored Links
you lot are p!55ed!!!! Dr Moshin? Qaran? Verily? etc etc?

Wot you on about? verse 6 says all infidels will die?

C'mon FFS... we are all going to die at the end of our lives... there may be a god, a creator, but not a god who cares.. or changes.. so get real.... lets look out for other menfolk... help each other have the best live we can.. stop making rules that other people should live by... that's a pile of 5h!te!!!

Who likes hypocrites, that love lies, noone.
So, a person that does not believe is a hypocryt? - hypocrytical statement there I think

But then you are not forced to do anything Gman.
In regards to religion, I agree, but I respect yours and other religious people views - even though, in my opinion, it's a hoodwink

That is your Lord talking to you, not me ;) .
I don't have or need your so called Lord.

I'm sure that you are Cat Stevens ;) :LOL:

The final Solution

Nuke is on ignore forever.

Now now, the guy has a point to put forward, however extreme we might feel it is. If you put him on ignore, I'll have to PM you all his replies ;)

Aj I have not touched anything for a long while cos'' the drugs don't work --they just make you worse--'' know the song.

Those lyrics are nothing to do with weed, or any other recreational drug, newgas so it's misleading to use them in that context.

This is for those that are interested, a few parts of a chapter of the Qur'aan. ;)
''Yet they take (for worship) gods other than Allah, (hoping) that they might be helped!

They have not the power to help them: but they will be brought up (before Our Judgment-Seat) as a troop (to be condemned).
Let not their speech, then, grieve thee. Verily We know what they hide as well as what they disclose

Doth not man see that it is We Who created Him from sperm? Yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open adversary!

And he makes comparisons for us, and forgets his own (Origin and) Creation: He says "Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones (at that)?"

Say "He will give them life Who created them for the first time! For He is well-versed in every kind of creation!―
"The same Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! Ye kindle therewith (your own fires)!

"Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like thereof?"― Yea, indeed! for He is the Creator Supreme, of skill and knowledge (infinite)!
Verily, when He intends a thing, His command is "Be" and it is!

So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things; and to Him will ye be all brought back.

Peace.

Sponsored Links
Back