I thought led bulbs were supposed to save money

MY question is this.
As someone who has hearing problems, would any/all of these cables help me to better hear to Mary Hopkins, singing, "Those were the Days"?
Will they never end.
Not if the fancy LED fails, then you replace the expensive part. With the chandelier, you just replace the failed, cheap LED.
Yes I have a smart switch for those lights, however I got caught out changing from fluorescent to LED 5 foot tube, one the LED did use half the power but also half the output in lumens, and fluorescent tube would last around 4 years and LED lasted 18 months, and most of that time not home.

The CFL was a failure, but the standard fluorescent tube was far better than the LED which replaced it.

But it seems arsenic is better for you than mercury so they have been banned?

Sponsored Links
So, I'm gonna set up an even higher end online audio equipment shop. Whatever anyone else is charging, I'll add another zero, rebox the stuff from the likes of CPC, and have it hand delivered. The fitting service will be extra.

If I can just sell 100m of bell cable and a finish a 10 pack of 3A fuses each year, I will be able to buy Chelsea by 2030 and retire having sold the business for a book value slightly less than amazon's.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back