ideal 120 boiler pressure problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
need your advice on sorting this problem. Few days ago went around the flat to bleed air from a couples of radiators and since then the boiler does not work properly. When SH is ON the pressure goes from 1 to 3 and overflow pipe outside starts leaking water, after I switch the boiler OFF it looses pressure to 0 in about 4 hrs time. Refill the boiler to 1, switch it ON, pressure rising again to 3, switch it OFF and is 0 in few hrs. There is no obvious licks, what shell I do?

Sponsored Links
Licks ? Shell ?

The EXV has failed and the PRV is leaking.

A new boiler might be a good idea!

But I have rejuvenated an old one of those but only for someone who would wear a saree to go out!

Tony

Licks ? Shell ?

The EXV has failed and the PRV is leaking.

A new boiler might be a good idea!

But I have rejuvenated an old one of those but only for someone who would wear a saree to go out!

Tony

Thank you Tony, any particular new boiler you can recommend?

Sponsored Links
Intergas, Viessmann or Vaillant would be my best suggestions.

But Intergas is pretty disorganised in their UK office. Pity because their boilers are pretty good!

Not well represented in Scotland though.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back