IDEAL ISAR HE 30 BOILER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
bOILER AROUND 3 YEARS OLD NOT WORKING. HEATING WILL NOT COME ON BUT WATER IS FINE. TRIED TURNING IT ON/OFF ETC ETC...CODE FLASHES UP Hb or H6. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH IT.

CHEERS

Sponsored Links
H : b relates to an issue with the reset button, you will need a new user control fitted.

Try turning the power off then leave for 30secs and turn back on then press the reste and if it still does not work replace the user control.

Part# 173533

JJ

Thanks for that info including the part number. I can get this online for around 60 quid.....can it be replaced easily or do I have to get an engineer to fit it.

Frances

H : b relates to an issue with the reset button, you will need a new user control fitted.

Try turning the power off then leave for 30secs and turn back on then press the reste and if it still does not work replace the user control.

Part# 173533

you have got to work for warmsure getting that part number at this time!!!

JJ

Sponsored Links
No dont work for them I can get the part off a spare part website ..... do I still need an engineer to fit it?

F

Part# 173533

you have got to work for warmsure getting that part number at this time!!!

JJ

Maybe :)

No dont work for them I can get the part off a spare part website ..... do I still need an engineer to fit it?

F

Its an easy fit but as many will probably say on here that the Ideal Isar is far from straight forward.

JJ

Thanks for that info including the part number. I can get this online for around 60 quid.....can it be replaced easily or do I have to get an engineer to fit it.

Frances

i'd be very very very surprised if that is the only part you need if indeed you need it at all!!

try £175 for the part you really need!! robbin barstewards!!

Frances

i'd be very very very surprised if that is the only part you need if indeed you need it at all!!

try £175 for the part you really need!! robbin barstewards!!

:) you are right, all H:b i have had though have only been the User Control.

JJ

bOILER AROUND 3 YEARS OLD NOT WORKING. HEATING WILL NOT COME ON BUT WATER IS FINE. TRIED TURNING IT ON/OFF ETC ETC...CODE FLASHES UP Hb or H6. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH IT.

CHEERS

Hi

My Ideal Isar boiler went down with that message today. I cleaned the electrical connector plug leading into the control unit (where the reset and heating dials are), as it was slightly furred-up, and the boiler works again.

***fingers crossed***

Next step is to take out a cover policy as there's 2ft of snow in Sheffield and it's bloody cold!

Good luck

Ian

Also available for around £30/£40 all-in via eBay.

Mathew

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back