Country
United Kingdom
Dear forum members

Could you be help me to identify how old is my boiler exactly,
Make: Vaillant
Model: Turbomax plus 824E

Regards.

Sponsored Links
Can you tell me exactly how old the following item in my garden is?

Item - Tree
Type of fruit - Cooking apples

Get a new one, then write on it the exact date it was fitted and youll never need ask again :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
the serial numbers on these are 22 digits if I remember correctly, note the serial number and call Valliant and they will be able to tell you within the install range of a few months

22/6/2003 at 11:26am

Now that you have that critical information, would you tell us why u wanted to know? Can't understand why anyone would want to know exactly when their boiler was made

22/6/2003 at 11:26am

Now that you have that critical information, would you tell us why u wanted to know? Can't understand why anyone would want to know exactly when their boiler was made

calm down lad think the Op might want to know something to do with warranty etc .

Happy new year to one and all and good will to all men and all that **** unless you come on here asking for advice

Chill out I was just making a point that heresy no way we can know, and if we did it is pretty irrelevant.

The boiler is somewhere between 8-12 years old

Can you tell me exactly how old the following item in my garden is?

Item - Tree
Type of fruit - Cooking apples

Can you remember when you planted it ?
The reason I say this is that there is a cooking apple tree in my mothers back garden and I distinctly remember planting it on the 13th March 1973 after the plant a tree in '73 campaign.

If you do remember this date then calculating the age is a rather simple mathematical task. :evil: ;)

I recall older Vaillant VCW models used to have the manufacture date on the data sticker which was often visible from below the boiler. Not sure if VUW models have the same info though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back