If anyone is looking for a whacker plate...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
Dont need one conny .... but I bought a Impact driver from aldi ... ferrex 18v one......... wasnt to sure about the quality but bought it a couple of years ago and still impressed.... battery last long

I bought one similar to that. Did the job I bought it for and been loaned out a couple of times too.

Dont need one conny .... but I bought a Impact driver from aldi ... ferrex 18v one......... wasnt to sure about the quality but bought it a couple of years ago and still impressed.... battery last long

The Ferrex nailer for £80.00 looks good too.

Sponsored Links
I've got an electric one that's a similar size. I wasn't expecting much but it's actually surprisingly capable. The only issue is the cable - it gets in the way, and if you go round in circles as is normal with one then it gets coiled and strained, I've already repaired then replaced the cable after it broke internally at the strain relief.

If I was buying again I'd definitely get something like the petrol one shown here.

I bought the Ferrex belt/disc sander unit a few years ago and, err, had a slight 'accident' with it. Had a look inside to see if I could repair it and noticed it was a Sceppach model re-badged. Took it back to ALDI and said it had simply stopped working.
"No problem sir. Would you like a refund or replacement?"
I got a replacement and it's been a great buy.

I've used a mates whacker as the OP had listed, good machine all round, copes well with anything I threw at it.

Also used the brad nailer, again seems a good machine, no jams.

Does add to the old joke; biscuits, coffee, loaf of bread, eggs, whacker plate...

Sponsored Links
Back