If this year is the end of the Tory government, how will you remember them?

Looks like you've failed to see the matrix again.
Looks like in some ways you don't have a clue about all sorts of things.
In November 2017, The Sunday Times published two articles based on claims made to the newspaper by the MP Andrew Bridgen that Poulter had sexually assaulted three female MPs eight years previously. The Conservative Party Panel investigated the matter and exonerated Poulter, confirming that no woman had ever made a complaint about him. It dismissed the claims as having "no reliable evidence" to support them.[29] In February 2019, the Sunday Times apologised in open court to Poulter, acknowledging that the allegations were false, defamatory, and should not have been published.

Sponsored Links
What, that a Tory MP has defected to Labour on the eve of a general election?
When a senior Tory was interviewed about this the best he could come up with was Labour bankrupting the UK - not the banks. LOL Clearly the banks had nothing to do with it. Labour must have bankrupted much of the world.

Why suckers get sucked in on this sort of thing defeats me.

Blup, you want a Corbyn left wing Labour…..which would simply not win power.

Perhaps you might like to explain how another 5 years of Conservatives in power is the best option….as that’s what you want.

And you are wrong Labour has not gone centre right

Labour policies:
Collective wage bargaining not centre right
End zero hour contracts not centre right
Repeal anti union laws not centre right
Grants for nurses and doctors not centre right
Green new deal not centre right
State owned British energy not centre right
Nationalise railways not centre right
End vat free private school fees not centre right
We'll see. Re nationalising the railways has public support, it's a no cost solution

Sponsored Links
Andrew Bridgen?

The Antivaxx nutter?

Who used to be a Conservative MP? Then expelled? Then joined Reclaim? Then left?

Ordered to pay Matt Hancock's costs in a libel case?

Andrew Bridgen
Interesting character. When senior members of party tell what are clearly lies others join in. I'm waiting for Gove to make his next mistake so he can disappear for a while again. Smog well he never changes. Boris - more or less finished.

My words:

"He has also had allegations of being a sex pest levelled against him..."

What I said is factually correct. I haven't made any allegation against him, simply described what has happened. Perhaps the women concerned were making it all up? I have no idea. Some people do lie about such things. Perhaps Bridgen thought he was doing the right thing but had been misled? Or not, maybe got the wrong end of the stick so badly that he was willing to go to court over it? If the fellow in question isn't a creep then I'm glad he's had his name cleared.

Either way, his behaviour is very odd. He's changing party a few months before an election he, according to Brickadear, doesn't intend to stand in... it is just a very strange thing to do. He could've done it a year ago, two years ago, indeed, he might never have joined the Tories at all if he is even more left wing than they are. But no, he does it now. And utters a load of gobbledegook to explain why... something or other about nationalism - regarding a party that is ashamed of this country and doesn't know how to control borders. And the Tory manifesto has, for every single election in recent memory, proposed to reduce illegal immigration and he happily signed up to that.

So, rightly or wrongly, I see another totally untrustworthy arsehole who isn't worth listening to and who shouldn't be making any decisions on our behalf and at our expense. Will fit in well in the Labour party, supposedly for a few months, just as he fitted in with the Tories.

This graph is almost unbelievable ;) It shows PIP claims have increased from zero to almost three million in less than ten years.

1714343183447.png

Attachments

• 1714343122810.png
    1714343122810.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 5
Either way, his behaviour is very odd. He's changing party a few months before an election he, according to Brickadear, doesn't intend to stand in... it is just a very strange thing to do.
Changing parties is a strange thing to do. Very strange. It's hilarious you look towards him rather than the failing Con's though. He forms a long line of fed up or sacked Tory MP's.

Sponsored Links
Back