If this year is the end of the Tory government, how will you remember them?

Bertie wants to blame Labour for all the Tory woes.

Nice one. Not.

Sponsored Links
Explain what he means when he says there are two types of human being, whilst referring to behavioural traits, please? If that's the case, and betty is defining human beings by their behavioural traits, then there has to be many (dozens, hundreds, thousands) of human types - using bettys logic.
I guess gant can't explain, or how it fits in with his 'context' garbage.

Sponsored Links
You couldn't find an adult then, not surprised given the rising popularity to be a man child.

Context dear boy of the point he's making.
Explain?

I can't see that there are 'two types of human', or that they are defined by masculinity and femininity. How is it contextual?

Last edited:
Must be something to do with the written word I was under the impression he thought whatever stripe they are,they were all tossers.
Can't argue with that.
Unless they are right wing of course.

He occasionally pretends they are all the same but the majority of his posts are right wing supporting. Emboldening others.

Almost like he was a troll, doing it deliberately, just around election time too.

You could always explain your 'context' post, please?

Or just carry on trollin'.
He can explain it himself but his opening two paragraphs (29) sets out his stall. Wouldn't have thought it was that hard to understand but then again there's always a nosenowt on a forum.

Jeezus, you are dim. Masculinity is not a defining factor for human beings. It's a behavioural trait, you dummy. Please - educate yourself before making yourself look more ridiculous.

Err, you've heard about XX and XY chromosomes?

Masculinity is maleness - fundamentally derived from brain structure, testosterone levels and other biological/physiological factors. The behavioral traits, amongst other things, stem from this.

It is all beside the point though and I don't think you need to have posted so many times about this. You seem to be writing some very odd and confused posts on different threads this morning.

You ok, hun?

Male and female - yes.
However....it still doesn't explain how there are 'two types of human' (lol) and that they are defined by behavioural traits (massive lol).

Go back to bed, you boring little man.

Go back to school, you fúcking idiot.

So you've posted on this thread about 12 times this morning with all the usual, angry drivel. The part of my main post, which I thought you'd have been interested in, is below. Either you didn't have the mental stamina to make it to that paragraph and didn't see it, or you did read it and it is this you are really in a rage about. But you are too mentally effeminate and childish to address the actual point made - perhaps the truth is too painful for you - so you go off on a random barking session instead about the word "types". This is avoidant behaviour and a form of denial.

It is why there is a blatant hatred of men, especially straight white men, and the sort who get things done, i.e. those who are successful. It is truly ironic that somebody like Noseall is such a Labour Party arse licker. I'm assuming he is an older, straight white man who is a builder. Part of the back bone of our civilization - make no mistake, the Labour Party here and Democrats in the US are not merely indifferent to his type, but positively despise them. He was even prattling on recently about "stale, old white men" for some reason, sounding like a purple haired female with a degree in Gender Studies. Is it based on a total break with the reality of things or some deep rooted self loathing? I don't know. But our culture certainly promotes this.

Sponsored Links
Back