• Vote out again

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • Vote in again

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • not bothered

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
yep finally Frau Merkel has formed a coalition it took what 4 months :) ???

cooked up some dirty deal behind closed doors over beer & bratwurst :LOL: Noseall is happy now ;)

It seems she would rather lower her standards, and give away more than wanted to, than risk going to the country again.

It seems she would rather lower her standards, and give away more than wanted to, than risk going to the country again.

yep . had she gone back to the country she may well have ended up out on here ear :)

I am happy for Noseall tbh :sneaky: blimey there is no telling what would have happened had she been deposed . It May well have tipped Noseall over the edge :eek: who knows what the consequences may have been :eek:

deep depression ? medication ? therapy ? self harm ? self abuse ?

Sponsored Links
No, he's have been fine; he'd have just taken his ire out on us, then felt better.

Apparently, although Merkel has agreed a deal with the social democrats, they now have to get it approved by the members, so it's not a guaranteed done deal yet. It'll take about 3 weeks before the postal ballot can be confirmed, so watch this space.

I see Mrs May agreed to bung a billion to a tiny far-right party of extremists, to bribe it to support her minority government.

Well, well, well.

I see Mrs May agreed to bung a billion to a tiny far-right party of extremists, to bribe it to support her minority government.

Well, well, well.

well that happened in days not months like the Germans , Merkel has had to concede to anti immigration measures ;) yep merkels policys have done more for the far right political parties in Europe since Adolf was the German chancellor :LOL:

Europe is just as strong as ever. It's been interesting Listening to various European nationalities commenting on Brexit. Yep, the U.K. has become a laughing stock.

It's been interesting Listening to various European nationalities commenting on Brexit. Yep, the U.K. has become a laughing stock.

Yep, that's what happens when you're a bit tin-pot: laugh at and mock someone else, to distract from your own inadequacies.

Merkel is actually an undercover member of SOE, she is still acting under the wartime objective of Churchill.

Setting europe ablaze ! She doing rather well, her polices will result in a civil war in Germany in the not too distant future, the shoots are starting to sprout already.

Voting leave won't cause the world to end; but sabotaging the process won't get a good outcome, but as you can't seem to stop using insults, I shall not be replying to any more of your posts.

Doggit ! Doggit ! to whom are you referring ? :LOL: could it be ........ I can hardly resist logging out to look in and see if it's someone I have on ignore !

Is it that virtuous intelligent righteous morally illuminated beacon of light and understanding knowsnowt to whom your reffering ?

Sponsored Links
Back