IF YOU WANT TRAINEE GAS MAN BANNED VOTE HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
As far as I can see, he isn't really causing any harm. TGM isn't actually seeking out a "victim" or "victims" for abuse. If he is and I just haven't noticed, I apologise, but so far as I can see he hasn't started posting "such and such smells of poo" or similar.

To be honest, I haven't read many of his posts so I can't speak of his musings with any expertise, but I have noticed that many of the posters occasionally go "a bit funny" from time to time. I'm pretty sure I've done it myself. Perhaps he doesn't mean to, but his postings are just missing the mark enough to annoy people right now. TGM, sorry if you find that patronising! :D

I really don't think banning is the right course of action unless he turns into an aggressive bullying t*t. He has said some pretty odd things in the last few days, but nothing particularly offensive.

Plus as has been said, it's up to the powers that be, they own the site after all! :D

I think TGM has probably had a deprived childhood, and therefore refuses to grow up until he is shown love and affection. Whether banning is appropriate or not could be decided by sending him to stand in the corner for half an hour and seeing if it makes any difference. He could also be kept in at playtime, and have to stay behind after school.

Now TGM, would you like to go and polish your shoes, tuck your shirt in, put your cap on straight, and stop trying to be the hard man? It really doesn't suit you while you are wearing flowery socks.

Threads like this are pointless, if the Mods and site Admin feel that someone should be banned they are perfectly capable of making that decision for themselves. There are some that have posted here in the past in far worse ways than TGM and to be honst whilst I think him a pratt for some of his posts, he has hardly said anything truly personal about anyone specific or even personally attacked anyone in a sustained way, so a ban would be a bad move.

If people don't like TGM's posts, don't respond to them.

Sponsored Links
Let him stay. This site does a better job than Social Services.

PaulAH said:
Let him stay. This site does a better job than Social Services.

I agree!!

Come and lie on my couch, I'll make you a cuppa tea and you can tell me alllllllllll about it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !!!

Ban his stupid posts. This isn't a social welfare site. Why should people wanting help be answered the way he does?

I have reason to believe that Bob.Dole is actually TGMs nom de plume.
Therefore this is just another of his antics, but since the question is posted anyway; I vote no as theres nothing to stop him creating more nom de plumes.
Life is such that there is always one dickhead wherever you go. At least with a no vote its a case of the dickhead we know rather than the dickhead we dont.
Doesn't stop us all from wishing he would go and pick on some trainspotters or something though!
I did notice that he made 2 sensible postings in a row the other day as well so underneath that infantile attention seeking facade that we are now faced with I believe that there could be a decent plumber trying to break out. His recent mis-behaviour is hopefully his way of getting over his dog dying or whatever other social trauma he's been going through lately and cant talk to his shrink about.

jasy said:
We need the likes of the gasman, damocles and kendor on here. When you have had a bad day you can come on here and abuse them :LOL: :LOL:
or vice -versa ;)

Slugbabydotcom said:
Therefore this is just another of his antics, but since the question is posted anyway; I vote no as theres nothing to stop him creating more nom de plumes.
Life is such that there is always one dickhead wherever you go. At least with a no vote its a case of the dickhead we know rather than the dickhead we dont.
Doesn't stop us all from wishing he would go and pick on some trainspotters or something though!
I did notice that he made 2 sensible postings in a row the other day as well so underneath that infantile attention seeking facade that we are now faced with I believe that there could be a decent plumber trying to break out. His recent mis-behaviour is hopefully his way of getting over his dog dying or whatever other social trauma he's been going through lately and cant talk to his shrink about.

I think that there may be some truth in this and maybe there are even three characters that showed up on this particular forum at the same time, It all seems abit contrived I noticed that there was something very similar in their posts but some obvious differences that may have been put in to disguise them, they've been having some fun with you and are now sitting back to see how the play pans out, clever but pointless.( and now I find myself in the trap) :D (may even be the mods having some fun with us!!!!)

As Mentioned above Ban and you censore!
Everyone is entitled to say what they want, just ignore if you don't want to respond, People can see them for what they are by their rantings but they are still entitled to have a say and if the mods decide to ban then it will be a sad day for freedom of speech.

Don't Ban, just censor. Any post which I don't like . Easy, see?

Slugbabydotcom said:
Don't know but look at this,

bob dole Joined 28 Apr 05

b=o=b 04 May 05

B.O.B = DOLE 10 May 05

Bob. DOLE 15 May 05

B.O.B DOLE 16 May 05

Who would have thought there would be so many Bob Dole's in the world? If it was John Smith or something, I wouldn't be so surprised. But I never realised it was such a popular name :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back