IGNIS ADL 347 dishwasher problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
my dishwasher has developed a problem where it stops during its cycle and beeps continuously. The start light doesn't have a pattern and flashes constantly with no pauses.

The dishwasher can stop at any time during the cycle, after 10 mins, 20 mins, 30 mins etc, there is no pattern.

I have ran a whirlpool recommended diagnostics check which runs for approx 30 mins, gives 4 beeps at the end and no flashing lights.
The Whirlpool fault code list suggests that the module is NG

The dishwasher is at least 6 years old as it was in the kitchen when we moved into this house 6 years ago.

I have replaced the reed switch with no effect.

Am I looking at a replacement as no-one seems interested in coming out to have a look at it.

Regards

Paul

Sponsored Links
I think these days any appliance over 5 years old, especially the cheaper brands, is considered to have done well and is up for replacement. By the time you've paid out for someone to visit and repair you'd be well on the way to a new one anyway, which is probably the reason you're struggling to get anyone out to it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back