I'm Absolutely Disgusted

schiz, why are you calling lukemate an idiot?

what makes you so special?

yourself, your alter ego shifty, and nuke spend a lot of your time insulting others

Why is that?

Shut up Life, that is the most ironic bullshit you have pulled to date.

Simple fact, if you will vote for any 3 different parties who all conflict in their views, then you are an idiot.

Sponsored Links
in the same way that 'Benefit Class' are vermin, I think were your words.?

in the same way that 'Benefit Class' are vermin, I think were your words.?

Yes and I think I also called you a prick.
What is your point?

I have never denied that I said that...infact I said it, so why are you suggesting it was a secret?

keep your hair on and read only the words in print in front of your eyes

I asked why you do insult people?

"Idiot"--"Vermin"--"P***k"--etc, etc

Sponsored Links
keep your hair on and read only the words in print in front of your eyes

I asked why you do insult people?

"Idiot"--"Vermin"--"P***k"--etc, etc

And I said it was the height of irony for someone like you who has done everything to insult people, from misquoting them, to deliberately spelling their name wrong, to insulting them plainly, to accusing them of being the same person as other people who think you are a jerk, to even ask that question.

However, I answered your question.

The definition of idiot is quite accurate for someone who would vote for any of 3 parties where ...just for example, 1) wants to have closer ties with europe, 2) wants to keep the links the same 3) wants to leave europe.
or 1) wants to leave tax static, 2) wants to increase tax, 3) wants to decrease tax.

Anyone who would vote randomly for 'any of the 3' is an idiot.

in melbourne Australia visiting friends. got back last week unfortunately hadnt got round to registering for a vote as i was expecting to recieve a poll card until it was too late. never the less got back and started doing a bit of work to my mums end town house house she bought over christmas, and decided to start demolishing her kitchen wall to extend it for her... and been sorting out her garden. only signed on here the other day to get some advice on the job, but never the less im liking the banter. reminds me of beeing on a few building sites with the lads hahah. lib dem labour or ukip would have had my vote. each to their own.

... :rolleyes:
Any of three parties which have completely different stances on almost everything.

I see you have a real defined idea of what you wanted to vote for...idiot.
You REALLY are a dickbrain. If you ever decided to read the post, he said he was away and couldn't vote :rolleyes:

in melbourne Australia visiting friends. got back last week unfortunately hadnt got round to registering for a vote as i was expecting to recieve a poll card until it was too late. never the less got back and started doing a bit of work to my mums end town house house she bought over christmas, and decided to start demolishing her kitchen wall to extend it for her... and been sorting out her garden. only signed on here the other day to get some advice on the job, but never the less im liking the banter. reminds me of beeing on a few building sites with the lads hahah. lib dem labour or ukip would have had my vote. each to their own.

Any of three parties which have completely different stances on almost everything.

You REALLY are a dickbrain. If you ever decided to read the post, he said he was away and couldn't vote :rolleyes:

...what you WANTED to vote for, which should have hinted that I knew he didn't vote.

Did YOU read the posts??

I love it when you're angry. I can feel your blood pressure rising

be careful you don't get sick and have to claim benefits and become vermin

Angry? Moi? No way, I find it pretty funny how stupid people are on here. Like having an interactive "The Sun" to msg.

skitzee2k";p="1604370 said:
in melbourne Australia visiting friends. got back last week unfortunately hadnt got round to registering for a vote as i was expecting to recieve a poll card until it was too late. never the less got back and started doing a bit of work to my mums end town house house she bought over christmas, and decided to start demolishing her kitchen wall to extend it for her... and been sorting out her garden. only signed on here the other day to get some advice on the job, but never the less im liking the banter. reminds me of beeing on a few building sites with the lads hahah.
lib dem labour or ukip would have had my vote
. each to their own.

...what you WANTED to vote for, which should have hinted that I knew he didn't vote.

Did YOU read the posts??

He said he was away and couldn't vote - what part of that do you not understand?
Irrespective whom he wanted to vote for.

in melbourne Australia visiting friends. got back last week unfortunately hadnt got round to registering for a vote as i was expecting to recieve a poll card until it was too late. never the less got back and started doing a bit of work to my mums end town house house she bought over christmas, and decided to start demolishing her kitchen wall to extend it for her... and been sorting out her garden. only signed on here the other day to get some advice on the job, but never the less im liking the banter. reminds me of beeing on a few building sites with the lads hahah.
lib dem labour or ukip would have had my vote
. each to their own.

Did YOU read the posts??

What are you trying to say with this badly quoted post?

Angry? Moi? No way, I find it pretty funny how stupid people are on here. Like having an interactive "The Sun" to msg.

so why do you spend so much time on here preaching if everyone is so stupid?

He said he was away and couldn't vote - what part of that do you not understand?
Irrespective whom he wanted to vote for.

It doesn't matter if he voted or didn't vote.
I KNOW HE DIDN'T.
He intended on voting for 1 of 3 parties and wasn't sure which, when they are the complete opposites of each other. Which makes him an idiot.

so why do you spend so much time on here preaching if everyone is so stupid?

because....drum roll please, I...find....it...funny... have you been at the anti-freeze or something, you seem even more dense then usual.

"I find it funny here"
"So why are you here?"
"....."

Are you related to Mrs Duffy??
"Where are all these eastern europeans coming from?"

Sponsored Links
Back