immersion timer and booster

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need an immersion timer with a booster button that can be controlled. For example, I would like to set the booster to come on for just 15 to 20 minutes and then to switch itself off. Does anyone know of a digital immersion time with this specification?

Sponsored Links
or the Horstmann one which is non-digital so IMO more intuitive and easy to use, you rotate the boost knob to the number of minutes you want

ca9b_1.JPG

It is surprisingly expensive

just what i was after too, but what an ugly piece of kit if it cant be hidden well (as in my case)

probably go for a digital timer and separate boost switch on a double back box

HOE15.JPG
image_m.jpg

Sponsored Links
Well - beauty is in the eye of etc, but I really can't see why the Horstmann is any uglier than two non-matching accessories side-by-side.

In fact...... :confused:

Well - beauty is in the eye of etc, but I really can't see why the Horstmann is any uglier than two non-matching accessories side-by-side.

In fact...... :confused:

Agreed, perhaps not them exact two :-/

just found this
electronic_7.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back