Immigration...............Job I did today, feel very uneasy.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday I diagnosed a boiler fault, today I went to fit the parts...........
Why am I so uneasy ?.................

Yesterday went to this rented property to carry out a safety test, parts were needed for the boiler so went back today.

Yesterday Czechoslovakian Lady and two children..........another Lady came.......House very clean no problem.

Today Lady going out with her (husband ?) as I arrived children at home with two ladies in their sixties virtually no teeth and couldn't speak English.............goes in the cellar to fix the boiler.......when I came up three different blokes, two different ladies, older ladies have gone same kids still there.......... All smoking like chimneys..........obviously not working because of the times involved..............when I finished the job just one different chap left. These people had the appearance of gypsies dark hair and a dark complexion not like other Czechs I've seen.

Curiosity aroused I decided to get the name of the supposed tenant and her husband ( I pushed for this as I said it was needed for the gas certificate), I had it from the landlord but thought I'd dig a little.............so gets the name of the husband..........guess what ? in the cellar there was a benefits letter with his name and a different address..........listing the benefits..........same name but a different address for the woman's supposed husband !!!!!!!!

Irrespective of what might be perceived by my posts a mans skin colour doesn't bother me in the slightest..........what does bother me is the level of immigration that's occurring and abuse of our nations welfare systems

All together there were eleven people seen, hardly any spoke English,
and to me it didn't appear any were working, all smoking like chimneys......

I just don't believe this rubbish that they are working at the jobs English people wont take, Its more like they can manage on less money because of their commune style of living and the easy way they can manipulate the available benefits.

Some on here might think I'm jumping to conclusions, it was very clear what was happening...........to those who might think I'm in error if you put the television on and see Ken and Deidre Barlow do you think its coronation street............of course you do you recognize the signs, well the signs were clear enough to me today.

By coming to Blighty peoples from some parts of Europe will see a rise in their standard of living, even on benefits...........why on earth should they not want to come here ??????????

Sponsored Links
Mate, i get what your saying, but humans are fighters and will make the best of it, regardless what there neighbours think.

If we were nothing more than animals, and there was a water hole, wouldn’t you do just about anything to get your snout (and your offsprings snouts) into that water hole?

The complaint is with the governments we vote for.... they have the power to ruin things, we don’t.... so why bother voting?

Mate, i get what your saying, but humans are fighters and will make the best of it, regardless what there neighbours think.

If we were nothing more than animals, and there was a water hole, wouldn’t you do just about anything to get your snout (and your offsprings snouts) into that water hole?

The complaint is with the governments we vote for.... they have the power to ruin things, we don’t.... so why bother voting?

I know exactly what you mean when you say why bother voting, it's always the same old.... lib lab con, so why not try something completely different and lets all give UKIP a chance, if that also fails feel free to come to Bristol and visit our bridge over the Avon Gorge :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They are the Roma - and they are arriving in their droves.

Sponsored Links
Amazes me that they're still coming here, what with our economy being in such a parlous state. Clearly the black economy is doing much better than the real one.
In my opinion, the Benefits Agency is utterly failing to get on top of benefit fraud, which is why they're attacking the benefits of genuine claimants instead.

I didn't have much time for Nicolas Sarkozy, but one thing he did try to do in the teeth of opposition from a whole host of vested interests was to try to weed out and eject the "communities" of foreign parasites from within French borders.
If only we had a political leader with that kind of boldness.

In my opinion, the Benefits Agency is utterly failing to get on top of benefit fraud

Think about it.

Millions on benefits.

No way on earth they can ever stop all the fraud without spending far more on admin than they do on benefits.

The real issue is the EU, and a system that is not flexible enough to stop and start when temp work is found.

Amazes me that they're still coming here, what with our economy being in such a parlous state. Clearly the black economy is doing much better than the real one.
In my opinion, the Benefits Agency is utterly failing to get on top of benefit fraud, which is why they're attacking the benefits of genuine claimants instead.

I didn't have much time for Nicolas Sarkozy, but one thing he did try to do in the teeth of opposition from a whole host of vested interests was to try to weed out and eject the "communities" of foreign parasites from within French borders.

They gave them just enough compo to get on the Eurostar.

One example for you, a genuine one. A guy is on benefits and also working. The benefits agency are told exactly where he works, and when he'll be there. Instead of sending someone to catch him working, they call him in for interview, twice. On both occasions he denies working, and they let him go on his way. All he has to do is tell his boss he'll be away at the "dole" for an hour or so. There's very little interruption to his nefarious activities, and no chance of him being caught.

Does it take more "admin" to test the work capability of two million sick and disabled people who are on benefits so they can remove those benefits and get them "back to work", than it takes to chase a far smaller number of fraudsters? I don't have the figures in front of me, but I doubt it.

gasbanni, personally, I'd report them to the appropriate department/agency, stating exactly what you found (letters for another address/ different people all apparently living at the same address) . I'd do it with no regrets at all. If these people are milking the system (as you suspect) , then it's your civic duty to put the report in asap.

Waste of time - the race card will come out and careers will be lost.

gasbanni, personally, I'd report them to the appropriate department/agency, stating exactly what you found (letters for another address/ different people all apparently living at the same address) . I'd do it with no regrets at all. If these people are milking the system (as you suspect) , then it's your civic duty to put the report in asap.

I don't think it would be a good idea to tell official people that you have been looking at and reading someone else's mail without consent! An anonymous tip off maybe, with just enough info to get the ball rolling!

Has not been a Benefits Agency for several years.

As someone who worked for the Benefits Agency and then DWP/JCP benefit fraud has never been given the resources to properly investigate the problem.

Some yearrs ago I worked in an office with seven fraud officers, now they have two.

One of the bigest problems is that none of the computer systems talk to each other. Someone working and paying tax does not throw up anything on DWPs computers when tey claim or receive benefits. Crazy.

Just looked at my pay for the month and read this after looking at my tax/ni deductions.......... at least I know its going to a good cause :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ........ after the deductions it should read SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

England is the land of plenty. Its only natural its a magnet for europes poor.

Mind you, they don't seem to have any problem "talking to each other" when it comes to depriving disabled people of their benefits. [/b]

Sponsored Links
Back