Indeset W1121 Computer problem??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washing machine seems to have turned schizophrenic. It's only 2 years old and suddenly today started filling with hot water only (on a cold wash) It won't stop filling as the wash cycle operates, the drum is almost completely full of water. The soap tray area makes clunking and clicking noises and the machine tries to make itself drain but it continues to fill with water instead. I have managed to put it on the drian function and it drains fine. I have just tried to wash the clothes on another setting and it seems to be working fine with cold water filling fine, not hot, and not over filling....

Any advice please, I can't afford to call an engineer out but might be forced to!! I feel it might be a computer problem more than mechanical but I am a girl so who knows!!

Sponsored Links
Actually scrub that, it's now doing the same on the other cycle! Seems to be filling with hot water during any point in the cycle and does not stop so fills the drum. Hot water should not be coming in at all as I am using a cold wash. Cold water coming in appears to be at all the correct times and correct amount. Hot continues to come in on the 'stop/reset' button...

Please help!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back